Liverpool campus: Temporary closure - Sunday 17 February
From: Cherrie Griffo
Valid from: Tuesday 5 February 2019 to Sunday 17 February 2019
Please be advised that there will be a temporary closure at Liverpool City campus on Sunday 17 February, from 7:00am to 1:30pm.
This closure is to allow for annual fire safety full function testing. The services below will be impaired until the tests are completed:
* All air conditioning will be turned off while the fire alarm is in activation
* All doors with access control will be unlocked
* Fire curtains on level 2, 4 and 6 will be activated
* Lifts will be out of order
* Bottom fire doors will be open whilst the test is running. Technicians will be in the fire stairs to carry out the stair pressure measurements
An alert tone and evacuation message will be activated throughout the building for measurement of the sound power levels.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For any enquiries please contact Aswant Prasad via phone; 0450 921 528 or email; email@example.com