Call for Research Assistants: Young and Resilient Strategic Research Initiative (Y&RSRI)
From: Lilly Moody
Valid from: Friday 8 February 2019 to Thursday 28 February 2019
The Young and Resilient Strategic Research Initiative (Y&RSRI) embraces an integrated mode of research and development, education, training and enterprise to research and develop technology-based products, services and policies that strengthen the resilience of young people and their communities, enabling them to live well and participate fully in social and economic life.
Co-hosted by the Institute for Culture and Society and the Translational Health Research Institute, the Y&RSRI brings together researchers from various disciplines across the university with community and industry partners to explore ways to enhance young people’s resilience through four core research programs:
* Health and Wellbeing
* Work and Education
* Participation and Engagement
* Places and Platforms
The Y&RSRI is seeking expressions of interest from Research Assistants with relevant experience and interest in working on a variety of projects under these research programs.
Ideally, candidates will have the following:
* Qualification and experience in social and/or cultural research
* Experience working in one or more of the core research areas
* Experience in qualitative or quantitative data collection and analysis
* Excellent report writing, proofreading and editing skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Interest in interdisciplinary and engaged research
* Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience working in a team research setting desirable
There is capacity to accommodate flexible work arrangements, given the right candidate. Contract lengths vary depending on projects and pay rates are dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to myself, Lilly Moody, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February.